Thursday, April 14, 2011

Round 2 is a go!!

So I'm starting the second round early. I'm really frustrated and really determined to hit my goal of 200 by my birthday. I didn't want to wait the full 6 weeks before starting again, and I've been finding conflicting information about the homeopathic drops versus the injections. It seems that the injections require a break, but the HHCG you can try cycling between P2 and P3.

Yesterday I weighed in at 228.1 - which yes, it is up 5 lbs however, that's including my early birthday dinner I had a couple nights earlier that still needed to be worked through my body. (It was really, really good... omg.) This time, I'll also be more prepared for the side effects like having baby oil on hand to keep skin moisturized and some cortisone cream for the itchy elbows, if they happen again. I'm also going to go for walks and bike rides to keep myself active and a little bit of resistance training to help keep my muscles from being too weak. I haven't been able to get going on the training yet, so I figured I can sacrifice another three weeks to getting down to a more acceptable weight; to me, at least.

These loading days suck, though. I'm up a pound and a half, but I did have a bottle of wine last night with my sleeping pills. I slept sooooo good finally. It was a nice break from not being able to sleep with my sleeping pills... I'm also a few days away from my period, so I'm bloated a little. Hopefully it shows up in a couple days. As well as pooping out all this food I've eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment