Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Halfway through...

Well, about halfway through. I guess I'm not quite at that point, yet. Whatever. It's all good.

Weighed in the same yesterday and today at 225.7. I felt really bloated this morning, so I knew I wasn't going to see a loss. I think it has to do with the strawberries I'm eating. When I eat them, I don't lose weight. So luckily I finished those off this afternoon and I'm going to skip dinner and hope everything returns tomorrow. I'm also going to have an apple day tomorrow since I didn't pull any meat out of the freezer last night to cook tonight. I'm definitely doing the baked chicken nuggets again. I'm tempted to get a toaster oven so I don't have to heat the big oven. But then that leaves me with a toaster oven and a toaster. When really, all I need to do is just cut back on the cooking time on the nuggets I made the other day. And I had the nuggets cold this afternoon for lunch, which were a lot better than trying to reheat them in the microwave, which just made them even drier and difficult to scarf down.

Not sure what's going on with my period. I spotted a little on Sunday, just barely on Monday, and now there's nothing. I do feel extra depressed today and in need of a long cry, which happens before my period every couple of months. And my boobs are sore. Another sign. I'm pretty sure that my period is going to be delayed or just pass on by without stopping due to the low calorie intake. Nutrients are low and my body's probably like... well, uh... it isn't like you're having sex so why bother? Ha. I wish.

I think I'll start posting what I'm eating to help anyone get some ideas. It's really boring, though. I don't do anything fabulous and innovative. Although I do want to try making an orange reduction for some chicken and/or veggies and see how that goes. It bugs me that stevia is used in a lot of recipes, but I can't tolerate stevia unless I want to feel like I've been poisoned for 24 hours. Like a lot of experts say, everyone's going to tolerate everything differently. For me, I can't do the strawberries or stevia. But I can do broccoli. Man, I can't wait to make some tomato sauce and pasta when I'm done with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment