Friday, March 11, 2011

I want more food

Well, the measurements didn't show much change. The scale didn't show much change either.

I stepped on this morning to see 228.0 - I got pretty mad at the scale, stomped off and diddled around for awhile, stepped back on to see 227.9. I'll take that. kthx.

Last night and today I'm craving the hell out of grapefruit juice. It's getting really annoying. I also had a soy latte this morning. It was weird tasting it since I haven't had one in over two weeks, and it was much, much sweeter than I remember. But it tasted so good.

I really, really want to hit the 225 range by Monday. Luckily with DST starting up again, it'll be light longer that I can start walking/jogging again. I'll have to keep it at a walk while I'm on this diet. I found that when I was standing for like 15 minutes this afternoon, I was getting weak. Sometimes when I get up from laying on the couch, I get really light-headed and dizzy, and my vision goes black for a second until I stop being dizzy. So it's almost like blacking out, but I'm still upright, standing, and conscious.

Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives is on. It's making me more hungry. I want regular food again so bad. Soooooo bad. Even string cheese commercials make me hungry.

Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment